The DK9-15 model presents all the core design and functional aspects of the DK9 series for use in the larger number of situations where fewer DSS keys are required and the information provided by a two line display is ample for the user. The LCD display is backlit with mid character sizing for good visibility and with two lines of 32 characters each provides the relevent information needed for a phone : caller ID, dialed number, call status, system messages, voicemail/message waiting, clock, and more. The 15 DSS keys are lit with bi-colour LEDs and system programmable for usage as DSS / BLF or system feature keys. The dial pad is easy to use as are the complement of dedicated function keys, making the DK9-15 a convenient and economical keyphone. As with other Hybrex digital series phones single pair only wiring is required.
| Dual Line LCD Display shows :
- Absent Messages.
- Call Logs.
- Calling Party Number and Name.
- CO Line Names.
- Dialed Telephone Number.
- Last Number Redial.
- Menu Keys.
- Phone / System Setting Values.
- Speed Dial Directory.
- Speed Dial Number.
- Status of Operation/Function.
- Voice Mail Message Notification.
|Key System Features:
- Answering Machine Emulation
- Automatic-Answer Intercom
- Auto Attendant with Overflow
- Auto Redial
- Busy Lamp Field
- Call Forward –Busy/No Answer/All calls
- Call Transfer
- CLI on Both External and Internal
- Music On Hold– Recordable
- Paging Internal and Meet me
- Pick Up Groups
- Programmable DSS keys
- Single Digit Dialing
- Station Hunting
- …and many more!
- Multi-Line 32chr Backlit LCD Dsiplay.
- 25 Dual Color DSS Keys.
- 33 Function Keys.
- Ring / Message Indication Lamp.
- 8 Ringer Frequencies
- 8 Polyphonic Ring Tones.
- Adjustable Volume Level for Handset / Speaker / Ringer.
- Handsfree Calling.
- Headset Jack.
- Tilt Angle Adjustable LCD Panel.
- Compatible with the newer Hybrex GDS and G1E+M systems with MPUN processor.
- Compatible with previous GDS and G1E+M systems with MPU processor, with possible operational differences.
- Compatible with G1E+ systems with possible operational differences.
- Update of system software may be required for compatibility assurance.
- NOT compatible with older Hybrex G1 and G2 systems.
| Dimension (L x W x H)
||295 x 120 x 160 mm
| Body Material
| Max / Min. Temperature (operating)
||0º to 45º C
| Max / Min. Temperature (storage)
||-30º to 66º C
||10% to 95% relative, non condensing
| Max. Loop Resistance
|< 40 Ohms